Musings from the dogpound

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Here I go again...

Over the years I have spent a lot of money buying journals. At the moment floating around our house there are at least three journals that have been started with good intentions, yet they each only contain a few entries. My problem with keeping a journal is that it's just not user friendly. In order to write in my journal I need to have a pen, a place to sit, and most elusive, time to do it. A journal also has no backspace button or delete key, both things that I find quite necessary when sharing my thoughts, both the deep and fluffy ones. Hence, my attempt at blogging. We have two computers in our house which are pretty easy to find. I also have a computer at work, and most weeks enough free time there to blog away to my heart's delight. So here I go...embarking on the great world of blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home