Musings from the dogpound

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Ouch!

At the tender age of three months it has become imperative to Bella that she not miss a thing while tending to the most tedious but necessary of tasks - nursing. With that in mind she will now, without warning, clamp what can only be described as jaws of steel onto my breast then whip her head around to see what's happening on the other side of the room, attempting to take my nipple with her. When I let out a surprised wail of pain she releases the nipple and grins up at me with toothless, wide-eyed innocence (or is that amusement?). I'm thinking of having little blinders and earplugs made for her...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It does sound like Miss Bella could use some sensory deprivation while nursing! Ouch! I feel for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home