Musings from the dogpound

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Wake-up call

Apparently the staff here at Chez Dogpound has been waking our sweet princess Kylie too early in the morning. The other night after she had gone to bed she ran back downstairs and told me that she had left a note on her bureau for me. I was busy at the time and told her I would get it later. I forgot about it until the next morning at 6:20 when I went in to wake her up to get ready for school. This is the note:




















I laughed at the thought of my seven year old daughter leaving a note for a wake up call, like she was a guest in a grand hotel. Then I proceeded to wake her up anyway!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL! That is too cute.

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I loved that note! Kylie is a pip! Congrats onbeing the room Mutha. And by the way, that whirlwind day tired me out just reading about it. Go Mama!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home